Registrar Home
Clemson Homehome ▪ iROAR ▪ canvas ▪ directory 
   Clemson Home 〉 Registrar 〉 Approval of Coursework to be Taken Elsewhere

Approval for Coursework Taken Elsewhere

In the event you may need Approval of Coursework to be Taken Elsewhere, print the form provided. Please ensure the form is complete and accurate before sending to your academic advisor for signing. Following approval/signing by the department, the form must then be sent to Enrolled Student Services — 104 Sikes Hall.

Please note that it is Clemson's policy that transcripts from other institutions must be received before credit is awarded for work taken elsewhere. Other policies concerning credits taken at other institutions are included with the form.

Please refer to transfer evaluation equivalency information.

adobe reader
Contact Clemson
(864) 656-3311
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634

Prospective Students
Current Students
Faculty & Staff
Parents & Families
Featured Links
Policy & Terms of Use

Copyright © Clemson University, Clemson, SC. All rights reserved.